Basic Swimming Pool Care
Simple Swimming Pool Care Guide & Pool Water Chemistry. Expert Info. On Salt Water Pools, Above Ground and Inground Pool Maintenance, Filters & Common Mistakes To Avoid.
Watch as I take a murky green/black pool to crystal clear in a matter of days!! A great video series "From Green To Clean!!
Check The Videos Out Right Here!!
You can now have the understanding of swimming pool chemical maintenance you need.
Right here you'll learn the best information from a REAL pool guy who actually has REAL experience with swimming pool chemistry.
Whether for salt water pool systems, an above ground or inground, or a general understanding of chlorine chemistry, cloudy pool water, or the best swimming pool test kit, get the pool maintenance you deserve.
These pool tips will allow you to become an expert at taking care of your pool!!
Watch as I take a very cloudy pool and clear it up within 2 days for only $4.50!!
Trouble Free & No Problem Swimming Pool Care
YOUR swimming pool chemistry is of the utmost importance. Routine steps are critical to ensure your pool is running at peak efficiency.
With these basic swimming pool care instructions you will learn about:
- Cartridge Pool Filter Maintenance, Sand, & DE Filters
- Cloudy Swimming Pool
- Green Pool Water & Prevention
- Pool Water Test Kits & the Best One To Buy
- Pool Alkalinity, Pool pH, Chlorine, etc...
- All Kinds Of Heating Such As An Electric Pool Heater
- Swimming Pool Fountains
- Swimming Pool Ideas
- Pool Stabilizer, Dichlor, pH Reducer, Granular Chlorine, Chlorine Tabs, Alkalinity Increaser, Pool Filter Cleaner
- Swimming pool leaks detection
- Swimming pool renovation
- Swimming pool repairs
- Pool cleaning services
And much more...
I've personally cleared up and have taken care of hundreds of pools in Arizona and Oregon since starting in the pool business in 1999. And I was the pool operator for the YMCA in Oregon starting in 2008.
I'll walk you through ways to keep your pool looking its best and to keep that swimming pool algae and green pool water away from you forever.
Swimming Pool Care Testimonies From Satisfied Visitors From All Over The World
Click To Read More...
- I'll give you the bottom-line first by saying the articles, videos, and personal consultation here are all TOP-NOTCH! If you want a combination of the best looking, easiest to maintain, lowest cost pool then this IS the only pool website you need.....Robert listened to all of my frustrations, and made sure I had the information I needed to not only solve my present algae problem, but to able to keep future water chemistry problems from occurring in the first place. After the consult, my follow-up questions/concerns were answered promptly via e-mail. The entire experience was more than well worth the price of the donation!
Angie in Florida
- Just wanted to say thanks for your website. It's been such a life-saver for me, being a first-time pool owner. The guys at the pool store were telling me something completely different than what I found on this site. I first listened to them but my pool got really screwed up. Then I took your swimming pool care advice and now my pool is perfect. You've saved me a fortune in chemicals. And I hope everyone who has benefited by your knowledge will donate like I did. You saved me nearly $500 in chemicals so donating $50 didn't hurt at all. Small investment for a huge return. Thanks so much.
From Brad in Sydney, Australia
- I did use the chlorine you stated. I will remember to use liquid next time...Keep up the great work, you have a great web-site and information, thank you for your help :)
From Kelly In Chicago
- I came to you with my milky, cloudy, phospate invested pool. It's been a few weeks and I am happy to report my pool is back to normal. You are a genius!
From Justin in Mesa, AZ.
- I've been going round-and-round with my pool for months and stumbled across your site. Wanted to say thanks so much for saving me a $300 service call. I took care of the problem myself and the now filter works perfectly. Please accept my donation of $50. It was well worth it.
From Sergio Bosa In Peru
- Thanks. Very useful info. Thank you very much!
- Thank you so much for the advice. I will recommend you to anyone I know.
- Thanks...This website makes our pool way more enjoyable! Me and my friend would always fight on what to do but now we have way more choices to make swimming fun!
From Florin Ciobanu
- Thanks. Very nice and informative ideas you have shared in your blog. Thanks for sharing such a nice and informative blog.
Brad Navarra in Kapuskasing, Ontario Canada
- First let me say your website is very informative and I have bookmarked it...thanks for a great website...it has proved invaluable to me as a first time "pool owner"...
Eddy From Romania
- I would like to say that your whole website offers a wonderful experience - full of information and good tips. I would like to see more websites that follow your example.
Kim From Camden NSW Australia
- Robert, you were spot on the mark. I took your swimming pool care advice and visited my local pool and spa shop had the water analysed...Thank you so much for your patience and advice.
- You just saved us a service call and quite a few bucks...I tried several things and nothing seemed to help. Then I read your helpful tips...Thank you so much.
And From My Swimming Pool Care YouTube Channel
Christy Calhoun Jun 9, 2014
Thanks Robert, you are awesome!!!
morris333777 Jun 23, 2014
Great video. Most vids say nothing about the stabilizer level. Finally a guy who knows why a pool turns green in the first place.
James B Aug 6, 2014
Just subscribed! Total pool novice now my friends are calling me asking about pool questions after I took mine from green/black to crystal clear with my stabilizer over 150. Thanks
Ryan Freed Jun 18, 2014
Thanks so much for the video man, I'm in Florida as well, and after a good rain or two it will start turning green. sure doesn't take long! this video was a huge help, thank you.
Dominique Jun 24, 2014
Wow! This was very useful!!! We got a pool about 2 weeks ago and it started clear but now is cloudy! We have been trying to figure out how to fix this and i ended up watching your videos. I will definatly keep watching them! It is very useful to know stuff like that before doing anything. Now i just shocked my pool and i'm not even sure i had to. Also, how long should i run the pump after a shock treatment? should i keep running my pump until the water gets clear or im better off stopping it and let the water sit for a while? Thank you so much for doing this :) Swimming Pool Care...
Esperanza Sept 5, 2014
Thank you so much, my pool is finally clear blue, thanks to following your videos, it took me one week, you are right we have to follow the process and be very patient:)