Basic Swimming Pool Care
Simple Swimming Pool Care Guide & Instructions. Expert Info. On Salt Water Pools, Above Ground, Inground Pool Maintenance, Filters & Common Mistakes To Avoid.
Watch as I take a murky green/black pool to crystal clear in a matter of days!! Brand New Video Series "From Green To Clean!!
Check The Videos Out Right Here!!
You can now have the understanding of swimming pool chemical maintenance you need.
Right here you'll learn the best information from a REAL pool guy who actually has REAL experience.
Whether for salt water pool systems, an above ground or inground, or a general understanding of chlorine chemistry, cloudy pool water, or the best swimming pool test kit, get the pool maintenance you deserve.
These pool tips will allow you to become an expert at taking care of your pool!!
Watch as I take a very cloudy pool and clear it up within 2 days for only $4.50!!
Trouble Free & No Problem Swimming Pool Care
YOUR swimming pool chemistry is of the utmost importance. Routine steps are critical to ensure your pool is running at peak efficiency.
With these basic swimming pool care instructions you will learn about:
- Cartridge Pool Filter Maintenance, Sand, & DE Filters
- Cloudy Swimming Pool
- Green Pool Water & Prevention
- Pool Water Test Kits & the Best One To Buy
- Pool Alkalinity, Pool pH, Chlorine, etc...
- All Kinds Of Heating Such As An Electric Pool Heater
- Swimming Pool Fountains
- Swimming Pool Ideas
- Pool Stabilizer, Dichlor, pH Reducer, Granular Chlorine, Chlorine Tabs, Alkalinity Increaser, Pool Filter Cleaner
- Swimming pool leaks detection
- Swimming pool renovation
- Swimming pool repairs
- Pool cleaning services
And much more...
I've personally cleared up and have taken care of hundreds of pools in Arizona and Oregon since starting in the pool business in 1999. And I was the pool operator for the YMCA in Oregon starting in 2008.
I'll walk you through ways to keep your pool looking its best and to keep that swimming pool algae and green pool water away from you forever.
Testimonies From Satisfied Visitors From All Over The World
Angie in Florida
- Just wanted to say thanks for your website. It's been such a life-saver for me, being a first-time pool owner. The guys at the pool store were telling me something completely different than what I found on this site. I first listened to them but my pool got really screwed up. Then I took your swimming pool care advice and now my pool is perfect. You've saved me a fortune in chemicals. And I hope everyone who has benefited by your knowledge will donate like I did. You saved me nearly $500 in chemicals so donating $50 didn't hurt at all. Small investment for a huge return. Thanks so much
From Brad in Sydney, Australia
- I did use the chlorine you stated. I will remember to use liquid next time...Keep up the great work, you have a great web-site and information, thank you for your help :)
From Kelly In Chicago
- I came to you with my milky, cloudy, phospate invested pool. It's been a few weeks and I am happy to report my pool is back to normal. You are a genius!
From Justin in Mesa, AZ.
- I've been going round-and-round with my pool for months and stumbled across your site. Wanted to say thanks so much for saving me a $300 service call. I took care of the problem myself and the now filter works perfectly. Please accept my donation of $50. It was well worth it.
From Sergio Bosa In Peru
- Thanks. Very useful info. Thank you very much!
- Thank you so much for the advice. I will recommend you to anyone I know.
- Thanks...This website makes our pool way more enjoyable! Me and my friend would always fight on what to do but now we have way more choices to make swimming fun!
From Florin Ciobanu
- Thanks. Very nice and informative ideas you have shared in your blog. Thanks for sharing such a nice and informative blog.
Brad Navarra in Kapuskasing, Ontario Canada
- First let me say your website is very informative and I have bookmarked it...thanks for a great website...it has proved invaluble to me as a first time "pool owner"...
Eddy From Romania
- I would like to say that your whole website offers a wonderful experience - full of information and good tips. I would like to see more websites that follow your example.
Kim From Camden NSW Australia
- Robert, you were spot on the mark. I took your swimming pool care advice and visited my local pool and spa shop had the water analysed...Thank you so much for your patience and advice.
- You just saved us a service call and quite a few bucks...I tried several things and nothing seemed to help. Then I read your helpful tips...Thank you so much.